Last updated: April 30, 2020
- Personal Data means information that determines the identity of an individual.
Please note that information pertaining to other individuals and entities provided by our customers during their use of Prodly Services is not collected or used by Prodly and remains under the ownership of Prodly’s customers. Prodly processes customer data under the direction of its customers, and has no direct control or ownership of the personal data it processes. Customers are responsible for complying with any regulations or laws that require providing notice, disclosure, and/or obtaining consent prior to transferring the data to Prodly for processing purposes.
2.1 Personal Data we collect directly from you
Prodly collects data regarding its current customers (“Customers”), potential customers (“Prospects”) and website visitors (“Visitors”) or event attendees (“Attendees”). We collect this information to operate our business, provide information on our services, and manage our relationships. We collect such information in the following situations:
- If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services; request customer support (including accessing the Customer Success Portal); use our “Contact Us” or similar features; register to use our websites; sign up for an event, webinar or contest; or download certain content, we may require that you provide to us your contact information, such as your name, job title, company name, address, phone number, email address or username and password;
- If you make purchases via our websites or register for an event or webinar, we may require that you provide to us your financial and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number or bank account information;
- If you attend an event, we may, with your further consent, scan your attendee badge, which will provide to us your information, such as name, title, company name, address, country, phone number and email address;
- If you register for an online community that we host, we may ask you to provide a username, photo or other biographical information, such as your occupation, location, social media profiles, company name, areas of expertise and interests;
- If you interact with our websites or emails, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our websites or emails (such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Data;
- If you use and interact with our services, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our services through log files and other technologies, some of which may qualify as Personal Data;
- If you voluntarily submit certain information to our services, such as filling out a survey about your user experience, we collect the information you have provided as part of that request; and
- If you visit our offices, you may be required to register as a visitor and to provide your name, email address, phone number, company name and time and date of arrival.
If you provide us or our service providers with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it may be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or want to exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in the “Contacting us” section below.
2.2 Personal Data we collect from other sources
We also collect information about you from other sources including third parties from whom we purchase Personal Data and from publicly available information. We may combine this information with Personal Data provided by you. This helps us update, expand, and analyze our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you. The Personal Data we collect from other sources includes identifiers, professional or employment-related information, education information, commercial information, visual information, internet activity information, and inferences about preferences and behaviors. In particular, we collect such Personal Data from the following sources:
- Third party providers of business contact information, including mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), IP addresses, and public profile information, for purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling, determining eligibility and verifying contact information; and
- Another individual at your organization who may provide us with your business contact information for the purposes of obtaining services.
We collect and process your Personal Data for the purposes and on the legal bases identified in the following:
- Security. Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Quality. Maintain the quality and safety of the Services, and to enhance, improve and update those Services.
- Cookies. Modern web browsers are configured to accept browser cookies by default. You may choose to configure your browser to remove or reject cookies. If you elect to remove or reject cookies, the functionality of our Service will be affected.
- Auditing. Auditing activity in our Service, including legal, regulatory and industry compliance.
- Research and Development. Undertake internal research and technological development and demonstration.
- Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information. Prodly uses aggregate, non-identifiable information to improve our Service and for other internal and external purposes.
- Communications and Advertising. We use your Personal Information to record your communication preferences as well as to manage our event planning, marketing, and advertisement activities. We may also use your information to contact you about relevant products, services, and educational events or materials that we believe may be of interest to you such as product announcements, demos, webinars, newsletters, voluntary surveys, research or contest participation and upcoming event details.
4. Disclosure and Sharing
- Service Providers. Prodly may share Personal Data to certain service providers, as follows:
- Credit card processors;
- Third-party subprocessors; and
- Other contractors providing services on our behalf, with the appropriate protective contracts in place.
- Legal Requirements. Prodly may be required by law to disclose your Personal Data, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- Change of Ownership. If Prodly is acquired or otherwise sell our business, we will transfer all the Personal Data to the successor entity. Prodly will try to notify you of any change in ownership or sale by either posting it on our site or by emailing you (at the email address in the system).
- Event Sponsors. If you attend an event or webinar organized by us, or download or access an asset on our website, we may share your Personal Data with sponsors of the event. If required by applicable law, you may consent to such sharing via the registration form or by allowing your attendee badge to be scanned at a sponsor booth. In these circumstances, your information will be subject to the sponsors’ privacy statements. If you do not wish for your information to be shared, you may choose to not opt-in via event/webinar registration or elect to not have your badge scanned, or you can opt-out in accordance with Section 10 below;
- Behavioral Advertisers. We may permit third-party behavioral advertisers to use technology to collect information about your use of our websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website or on other websites.
- Contest and Promotion Sponsors. With sponsors of contests or promotions for which you register
- Testimonials. From time to time, we may post testimonials on our Websites that may contain personal information. We obtain your consent to post your name along with your testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your Rights as a Data Subject
- You may request to access, rectify, or update your inaccurate or out of date personal information.
- If you are a data subject in the EEA, and any Personal Data that we collect falls under the definition of “personal data,” as that term is defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) , the following applies:
- You can ask us what personal data we hold about you, and you can ask us to access it, have a copy of it, correct it if it is inaccurate, restrict the processing of it, and erase it, under certain circumstances.
- To exercise your rights regarding your personal data by email please use the contact information provided at the bottom of this policy. Prodly will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month and will contact you should we require additional information in order to honor your request. You may also complain to the supervisory authority of your Member State.
- As you register on our Service, your personal data is being stored outside of the EU on our servers in the United States. If we further transfer this personal data, it will be transferred to a Sub-processor that: (i) is located in a third country or territory recognised by the EU Commission to have an adequate level of protection; (ii) we have entered into Model Contractual Clauses with; or (iii) has other legally recognized appropriate safeguards in place, such as the EU-US Privacy Shield or Binding Corporate Rules.
- To update your email preferences please navigate to Prodly’s Email Preference Center where you can amend your email subscription settings or unsubscribe.
6. Your Rights if you are a “Consumer” under the Laws of the State of California
- If you are a “Consumer” and any Personal Data that we collect falls under the definition of “personal information” as that term is defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) , the following applies:
- You can ask us what personal data we hold about you, the source of the information, the use of your personal information, and you can ask us to access it, to have a copy of it, and to erase it, under certain circumstances (a “personal information request”) that was collected about you during the 12 months before your personal information request.
- You can ask us if the information was disclosed to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed.
- To exercise your rights regarding your personal information, please use the contact information provided at the bottom of this policy. When you make a personal information request, we will need to collect information from you so that we can verify your identity, and we will respond to all legitimate requests within 45 days.
- You have the right not to be discriminated against because of exercising any of your rights under the CCPA.
- While some internet browsers offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked, these features are not yet uniform and there is no common standard adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators. Therefore, we do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to our websites.
7. Other Terms
- Industry Standard Security. While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Personal Data under our control, there is no guarantee that it cannot be compromised.
- No Under Age 13. Prodly does not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Privacy Concerns. Links to Third Party Sites. Our Service may contain links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These third-party websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
- Revisions to this Policy. Prodly may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this website for a period of time.
8. Contacting Us