With the general availability (GA) release of DevOps Center, Salesforce has brought the potential of modern DevOps to Salesforce teams. DevOps Center is a powerful tool that replaces change sets, promotes team collaboration, improves the change management process, and enhances velocity—ultimately making businesses more agile.
However, DevOps Center requires a new way of thinking and working for many Salesforce teams. To answer all your questions, we created this guide—now updated to include all the latest features available with GA!
Download this step-by-step guide to learn:
– The what, why, and when of DevOps Center
– How to define your release pipeline
– How to prepare your sandbox management strategy
– How to install DevOps Center and set up your first project
– What collaborative work management is and how it benefits you
– How to start work on your first project