CIRCLE OF SUCCESS
Salesforce Culture Shift: Proactively driving innovation
With special guests: Tara Jordahl, Manager II CPQ ,and Cullen Combs, Business Systems Admin, at SPS Commerce
As a small team with limited capacity, SPS Commerce’s admin team knew they wouldn’t meet goals by just working harder—they needed to work a lot smarter.
Join us on Oct 21st as we sit down Tara Jordahl and Cullen Combs to talk about how they successfully built an innovation-driven culture and how they’re collaborating with peers to automate change management across the organization.
Register to learn how to:
- Transform from a team of doers to a team of strategic advisors who can lead business change
- Leverage a change management platform to exceed goals
- Automate up to 80% of the release cycle
- Take back control of the release cycle and get more out of your sprints
- Support a large user base in a complex org with a small (only 2 or 3 people) admin team
Who should attend:
- Architects, Release Managers, and Admins who want to take back control of their Salesforce release cycle
- Anyone with a pet peeve for mistakes in production
- Salesforce teams that that wish they had more capacity