Data migration is an integral aspect of change management in Salesforce, whether it’s a simple data deployment or a complex deployment made up of Salesforce CPQ configuration data. As such, every Salesforce team needs a robust data migration plan to populate their lower-level environments with accurate test data and promote the changes back up the release pipeline.
Join Reese Bernier, Prodly’s Director of RevOps to learn best practices that you can build your data migration strategy around.
• How to prepare for your data migration
• How to create a robust data governance plan
• How to cleanse the data
• How to update your reporting to include changes to the data
• How to migrate relational data while maintaining complex relationships
• How Prodly approaches data migration
• And more!